SACKS PARENTE GOLF COMPANY
We collect personal information. For example, we collect your name and email address, if you create an account on our website. We also collect your phone number and mailing address. We also collect your username and password.
We collect payment information. For example, we may collect your credit card number and your billing and shipping information if you place an order and ask us to save your information.
We combine information. For example, we may combine information that we have collected offline with information we collect online. Or we may combine information we get from a third party with information we already have.
We use information as disclosed and described here.
• We use information to respond to your requests or questions. For example, we may use your information to respond to your feedback. We may also use your information to notify you if you win a contest or make a purchase.
• We use information to improve our products and services. We may use your information to make our platform and products better. We might use your information to customize your experience with us.
• We use information for security purposes. We may use your information to protect our company, our customers, and our platforms.
• We use information for marketing purposes. For example, we might provide you with information about new products and special offers. We might also use your information to serve you ads about products and offers. We might tell you about new features or updates.
• We use information as otherwise permitted by law or as we may notify you. We will get your consent as required to by law.
We may share information with third parties.
• We may share information with companies that help us operate our platforms or run a promotion. We may also share information with companies that help us fulfill customer requests.
• We will share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. For example, we will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may share information if a government agency or investigatory body requests it. This includes sharing information with the US government.
• We may share information if we are investigating potential fraud. This might include fraud we think has happened during a promotion. Should you win a contest, we may also share your information with parties who request a winner’s list.
• We may share information with a successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business is sold we may include customer information as part of that transaction.
• We may share information for other reasons we may describe to you.
Be aware we use standard security measures. The Internet is not 100% secure. We cannot promise that your use of our website will be completely safe, so use caution anytime when using the Internet for any purpose.